Finance Manager at Blue Offshore
Blue Offshore is expanding its team due to the increase in activity level on international tenders and contracts
We are currently looking for a proactive finance professional who wants to make a difference with us. Do you enjoy the dynamic of international projects and emerging trends? Your structure and expertise, along with your insights and advices, are invaluable to us.
Tasks and Responsibilities
You are the finance key person within the organisation, collaborating daily with the managing director and project teams. You will be responsible for the financial management.
- You handle the day-to-day administration.
- You will prepare monthly and annual management information, using your analytical skills to act as a sparring partner for the managing director.
- You will work with the management on budgeting, business planning and cash flow forecasting.
- You are closely involved with the project teams for project cost control, reports, variation orders, etc.
- You manage the use of applications like Twinfield, which enables efficient and streamlined accounting.
- You are the point of contact for service providers. This includes the accountancy company and insurers we work with.
- Your role and responsibilities can grow in line with the development of the business and your own ambitions. A hands-on approach, initiative and an open mind will help you to achieve this.
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and result-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and proactive.
- Structured and disciplined.
- Completed HBO education in financial or business economics.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in project organizations is a plus.
- You can oversee processes and you are familiar with digital administration.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
What You Can Expect from Us
- A competitive salary.
- One year contract leading to a permanent position for 20 – 24 hours per week, including a pension scheme, etc. (A self-employed contract can be an alternative, but has not our preference.)
- Hybrid work environment to work partially from home.
Who are We?
Blue Offshore, based in The Hague (office) and Rotterdam (yard), has been active in the energy sector for over 10 years, working on major projects and contributing to the energy transition. In the current market, we are witnessing a remarkable growth in offshore wind projects involving cable transport and installation. From our current position, we look to the future with confidence.
We are developing short- and long-term strategies to serve all our customers in this market with our expertise and equipment.
If you are interested in this challenging role, please contact Petra Etringer [mailto:email@example.com] or call us on 070-711 3774.