- Dutch company founded early 2010;
- Global solutions for offshore subsea cables, flexibles and umbilicals installation;
- Compact organization for fast and efficient operations;
- We help to develop the world’s oil, gas, wave, wind and tidal potential;
- Qualified and experienced personnel;
- Integrated Management System fully certified under ISO 9001:2008;
- Continually improving our business to surpass customer expectations.
- Ensure Blue Offshore meets or exceeds HSE and product legislation;
- Develop personnel competencies;
- Maintain an efficient and effective organisation;
- Operate an Integrated Management System that assures the above.
- To ourselves as individuals;
- To others;
- To our equipment and materials;
- To others’ assets;
- To the environment;
- To the planet as a whole;
- To future generations.
The Management Team has confirmed its commitment to the development and implementation of the Integrated Management System (IMS) and to continually improve its effectiveness and the organisation’s QH&S performance. This is achieved, amongst others, by way of customer focus, establishment of additional HSE and Quality policies, as required, ensuring that quality, health, safety and environmental objectives are established, conducting Management Reviews, and ensuring the availability of resources. The Management Team has confirmed its commitment to at least comply with applicable legal requirements and with other (QH&S) requirements to which the organisation subscribes.
Evert-Jan van Wijk on behalf of the Management Team
Director Blue Offshore
Integrated Management System
Our Integrated Management System:
- Is ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management system standard certified;
- Helps achieve safer operations and higher service quality for clients;
- Closely monitors and evaluates performances to learn from past experiences;
- Aims to provide best cable methodologies to reduce costs and risks.
- Blue Offshore is a member of International Marine Contractors Association IMCA (link), which facilitates the spreading of knowledge with other members through a guidance database and safety flashes.
- Blue Offshore has acquired full membership of the Association of Dutch Suppliers in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry: IRO (link).
GOOD FOR OUR WORLD, GOOD FOR OUR EMPLOYEES, GOOD FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) program approved by the United Nations is a new roadmap for all countries of the world. On April 22, 2016, International Earth Day, the Paris Climate Agreement was signed by 175 countries.
Blue Offshore is a daughter company of MeeMaken and together we take ownership for a better, sustainable future. We do not believe in THE world, THE people and THE environment, but in OUR world, OUR people and OUR environment.
MeeMaken and daughter companies have adopted six Sustainable Development Goals:
We offer perspective by: